Have you been triggered by an emotional limit?
- You hesitate to say yes to something you desire – liked going on a first date with someone you are attracted to
- You avoid taking action to achieve a goal – you don’t submit an application for a job that would elevate your success and increase your income
- You second guess yourself – you put up your dating profile and then wonder if the picture is good enough
- You distract yourself instead of preparing for a big speech, you watch a movie
Emotional limits interfere with your confidence and block you from attracting a loving partner or making more money.
When you feel rejected, criticised, let down, or disappointed it generates stress and triggers “survival emotions.” Overtime these survival emotions take a toll on your confidence and belief that life can be different.
When you drop to the depths of negative emotions and stay there it starts to define your FUTURE.
These painful memories tell you what you think you are worthy of experiencing in your life AND blocks you from feeling capable of reaching higher.
All this disappointment creates emotional scars.
If ignored. They fester creating defense mechanisms that KEEP you from being open to NEW life experience. You contract, in fear of ‘repeating the past’.
Why Are Emotional Scars So Long Lasting?
When your feelings get hurt, or you are disappointed or cruelly criticized by a tyrannical teacher or parent these experiences are stored inside you for future reference. To protect you from feeling that level of hurt every again.
The unconscious mind has no sense of time. The rejection or emotional slight from years ago isn’t consciously remembered. An emotional charged experience can be stored away in our unconscious mind from 20 years ago and an odd coincidence of events can be activated and we can react as if it happened today. When the memory is triggered time shrinks and we are right back in the exact moment feeling like we did the first time, powerless and overwhelmed. This old memory has now become an active memory influencing your present moment. When a pain filled memory is activated it color our perceptions and ultimately influence the actions we take today.
You may have been deeply hurt or injured by someone very close to you whose view really mattered to you. In an attempt to protect you from future loss your unconscious mind creates simple conclusions such as “if this happens, it means LOSS, so don’t trust!” What it does in essence is it forms a spiritual callous. An emotional scar to protect your sense of self (ego) is formed. This scar tissue, however, not only “protects” you from the individual who originally hurt you — it “protects” you against all other human beings and experiences that are similar to the original one that hurt you. When you begin to move forward in an area of your life where you experienced previous loss an instant shield is erected to deflect arrows of pain.
An Emotional Wall is Built Around You Through Which Neither Friend Nor Foe Can Penetrate
Protection from future harm isn’t bad in itself but sadly the walls that also shut out new experiences. When a defense mechanism is called up to handle a situation there is no discernment between good experience or painful experience, as a result even a positive experience can be rejected.
Can You Relate To Any Of These Examples?
– A woman, has been “hurt” by one man, takes a vow never to trust any man again.
– A child, who has had his ego sliced up by a despotic and cruel parent or teacher, may take a vow never to trust any authority in the future.
– A man who had his love rejected by one woman may take a vow never to become emotionally involved with any human being in the future.
We Instantly Over Protect the Area Where We Were Hurt
One protection strategy is to cause you to feel timid and lack confidence. You stop speaking your mind. To ‘speak your mind’ carried such a penalty early in your life you will not risk trying it again. This strategy shuts down opportunities of potential relationships. Your unconscious mind fears you won’t “survive” the next hurt.
It doesn’t stop there. We actually become oversensitive and protect ourselves from even the slightest hint of pain and what we think may hurt our feelings or ego. So we gradually stop trying new things, even setting new goals. We even tell ourselves that even if we get what we want it could make us more vulnerable and do us more damage if that person or experience goes away too.
The emotional wall that we build as a result keeps at bay that original person or situation. But sadly it doesn’t only protect us from the bad it protects us from the good. It can literally cut us off from other human beings and most importantly from our real selves.
Emotional Scars Accumulate and Lead to the Development of a Not Good Enough, Unnatural Self Image of…
– The picture of a person not liked or accepted by other human beings;
– The picture of a person who can’t get along well in the world of people in which she lives.
Are You Ready to Learn Another Way of Being in the World?
A way that enables you to have the certainty and confidence that you can handle what comes your way?
Read how Aryanawith the Cybernetic Transposition tools shows you how to safely remove emotional limits.
You become increasingly autonomous as it relates to anyone else defining your self-image. You know who you are and what you are capable of and even someone close to you cannot shake that knowing.
Here Are a Few Characteristics of a Person Free of Emotional Limits
1. You see yourself as liked, wanted, acceptable and capable individual.
2. You have a high degree of acceptance of yourself as you are.
3. You have a feeling of connectedness and oneness with others and nature.
4. You have a rich store of useful information, knowledge they easily share with others.
In contrast, someone who is reactive to their environment is in great suffering. And without learning a new strategy to resolve the emotional hurts and become more resilient they will continue to contract their world.
We all need a certain amount of emotional toughness and ego security to protect us from real and fancied ego threats. Yet while we need this protection it wouldn’t be wise for our physical body to be covered with a hard callous, we would lose out on the pleasure of all sensual feeling. The difference between our skin covering and the hard callous is that the covering over our skin is only thick enough and tough enough to offer protection against small wounds, but not so thick to interfere with all feeling.
Just like we need physical protection in the form of skin on the body we also need one for our delicate sense of self. Many people have no epidermis on their sense of self (ego.). They have only thin, sensitive skin which can be hurt quite easily. We would benefit by becoming emotionally tougher without being so hard so that they become insensitive but are equipped to more easily ignore little cuts and minor ego threats.
We also need to genuinely build up our self-esteem and get a better and more adequate self-image of our self so that we will not feel threatened by every chance remark, criticism or innocent act. A strong person does not feel threatened by a small danger; a small person does. In the same way a healthy strong ego, with plenty of self-esteem, does not feel itself threatened by every innocent remark.
Your Real Self Does Not Bruise Easily
Self-esteem is as necessary to the spirit as food is to the body. The cure for self-consciousness, “egotism” and all the ills that go with that, is the development of a healthy strong ego by building up genuine self-esteem. When a person has adequate self-esteem little slights offer no threat at all-they are simply ignored.
Imagine that you desire to get a new job, or enter into a permanent relationship. And since you removed the emotional limits this time, you are free of self-doubts, inhibiting thoughts, negative self-awareness, and instead are filled with hope, joy, present moment awareness, gratitude, and appreciation. How successful do you think that new job or relationship will be?
You will learn how to accurately identify the exact amount of money your unconscious mind has been programmed to ALLOW you to EARN. And then you will learn how to eliminate these invisible Emotional Limits so you can move forward with ease.
Also, if your current pain point is low self esteem, you’ll learn how to radically elevate that so you attract more fulfilling relationships. Included in this program is a bonus teaching around elevating your Self-Worth. Low Self-Worth is really the core reason Emotional Limits are wreaking havoc in your life and limiting the amount of love and money you allow into your life.
How to Free Yourself From Your Invisible Emotional Limits
In this home study program you will provided all you need to know to Eliminate Emotional Limits. You will learn the step by step process to do on yourself in the area of making more money, getting more love, even resolving health issues. You can apply this 3 step process to permanently raise your Emotional Limits in the territory that is most important to you.
This program gives you access to a unique technology called Cybernetic Transposition. If you aren’t already familiar with CT you will learn all you need to know to complete the Emotional Performance Limit process. By the way this process is usually ONLY taught in the more advanced CT trainings so please take advantage of this special training. You will have a full 14 days ‘try the process risk free guarantee’.
Additionally we are offering it at a special price of $57 (savings of $100). New Student Special.
Is this resonating with what is going on in your life right now? Have you experienced these emotional blocks and thought there wasn’t anything that could permanently help you? If so get started right away today where you will be guided every step of the way to remove your emotional performance limits.
Benefits You Can Expect When You Complete this Program
- Recognize when an emotional performance limit has been activated and how to stay present and not shut you down
- Learn how to release emotional hurts
- You will learn how to translate BODY FEELINGS as intuitive messages from your unconscious mind so you can take appropriate action
- You will learn how to remove any emotional performance limit that stands in your way
- You will learn how to maintain inner peacefulness even when life isn’t going your way
- Clients have reported their luck increases and synchronistic events start happening regularly, like finding money in a dresser drawer when a bill was due
- You may notice you are being kinder to yourself
Want a Deeper Look Inside Home Study Program?
Session 1: Recognize Emotional Performance Limit Triggers Before They Stop You
- Learn how to recognize when an Emotional Performance Limit has been activated before it ruins things
- Understand how emotional limits have controlled your life choices and how to re-gain control over them so you can move forward with confidence and ease
Session 2: Understand What is Possible When You Work in Harmony With Your Unconscious Mind Power
- Learn how to ‘read’ feelings that occur in your body as important messages from your unconscious so you can identify emotional limits that are activated and take efficient action
- Learn how to ‘rewrite’ history in a way that gives instruction to your unconscious how you would like your future to unfold
Session 3: Emotional Performance Limit Break Through Experience
- Learn how to heal Emotional Limit patterns which have sabotaged you in the past and overwrite them with new Emotional Success patterns.
Session 4: Keeping Clear of Emotional Performance Limits
- Learn how to prevent new Emotional Limits from being established
- Learn how to maintain the buoyancy you have gained so you feel confident and sure of yourself when you decide to make a change in your life
Are You Ready to Remove Your Emotional Limits and See What is Possible For You To Experience?
This Program is Available for Your Immediate Online Access
These are webinars recorded live which last 60 to 90 minutes each. Each webinar contains complete instruction to teach you how to identify your Emotional Performance Limit, remove it and much more. You will also be able to learn from questions the participants asked that will help you understand more how to work with your unconscious mind.
Right after payment you will receive an email with the URL and password to the online learning center. Here you will have access to the call recordings and appropriate handouts, updated easy to follow Cybernetic Transposition process forms, and summaries of the key concepts covered each week.
Don’t Let Blockers Stop You From Receiving The Money and Love You Are Worthy Of
Just $57 ($100 savings) New Student Special
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
“I give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Use the program and all provided materials, listen to the webinars and do the assignments for 14 days. If you do not see the beginning of significant changes in your life and you do not see the value of the program I do not want your money. You get a full refund. No questions asked.”